– Kudos to all staff for having a 100% completion rate for 2014-15 Institutional Effectiveness Assessment Reports as well as 100% of departments and offices providing their assessment plans for the 2015-16 Academic Year.
– Senior paralegal major Daric Rupp (pictured) recently began a paid internship with Hodgson Russ Attorneys LLP in Downtown Buffalo. He also volunteered at Southern Tier Legal Services in Olean this summer. Congrats Daric!
– Hilbert English professor Herb Kauderer had a nine line poem in Mobius: The Journal of Social Change fall 2015 issue – http://mobiusmagazine.com/poetry/stonegro.html He also had four very short poems published in the August 2015 issue of Scifaikuest, which was the magazine’s 13th anniversary issue – http://store.albanlake.com/product/scifaikuest-one-year-subscription-us-only/ In addition, Herb had a fourteen line poem published in Bête Noire – http://store.albanlake.com/product/scifaikuest-one-year-subscription-us-only/
– Buffalo Laboratory theatre’s production of Doubt gets high praise in Buffalo News review – http://buffalo.com/2015/09/14/news/theater/theater-reviews/doubt-comes-close-to-perfection/
– Listen to WBFO’s Theater Talk as they review BLT’s Doubt and say some nice things about Swan Auditorium and Hilbert College. http://news.wbfo.org/post/theater-talk-curtain-has-something-every-taste#stream/0
– Hilbert College featured in University Business for “Campus tours that turn heads” – http://www.universitybusiness.com/article/tours-turn-heads (note: interviews for this piece were conducted a few months ago)