– Accounting adjunct, and Hilbert graduate, Cindy Bleasdale’s husband Mike was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this year. He underwent a bone marrow transplant earlier this week. The Bleasdale family has had many out of pocket expenses during Mike’s treatment at Roswell. Mike will be in Roswell for many weeks after the transplant. In the spirit of the season, we ask that you consider making a donation for Tops and Wegman’s gift cards for the Bleasdale family or donate a gift card. Mich Sojda in Academic Services in Bogel Hall will be collecting donations until December 18, 2015. We shall then deliver the gift cards to the family during the holiday season. Many thanks to President Zane for her support. Please keep Cindy, Mike, and their sons in your thoughts.
– From the Hilbert College Wellness Center – Don’t let the ‘Winter Blues’ get you down! ow.ly/VFRkp
– Nominations for the STAR Awards for the January college-wide meeting are being accepted. DEADLINE is Dec. 18. Please send them to either your supervisor or to Kathy Fairbanks. Please include the reason(s) the person is being nominated.
– President’s Listening Session for Students today (12/11) | 3p | Library Conference Room ow.ly/VCZB2
– Employee Interest Wellness Survey – https://secure.bcbswny.com/online_services/wnymember/survey/60948/60948.asp?ID=00412600 – Survey is anonymous and your participation is voluntary. Please complete the survey by December 18, 2015.